What courses can I do after this?
You will gain HE credits at levels 5 & 6. The course is designed to meet all SVUK and LLUK requirements.
Progression could be onto a Masters Degree.
To do this course you should have...
- You will be an in-service teacher employed within the Lifelong Learning Sector and able to provide evidence of at least 120 hours of teaching practice experience over the duration of the award.
- You should hold a degree in the subject (or a related) area in which you are teaching.
- You will be required to demonstrate achievement at NQF level 2 in English/ literacy/communication and will have achieved or be working towards achievement of NQF level 2 in mathematics/ numeracy
- APA will be granted to applicants who hold the threshold licence to practise or the Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
International entry requirements
If you are not from an English Language speaking country, you will need to have a minimum of UKVI IELTS 6.0. We accept a wide range of academic qualifications awarded overseas and use the UK NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centre) guidelines for international comparisons. For tuition and accommodation fees please visit www.thecollege.co.uk/international/courses/tuition-fees and our International Operations team can offer you advice and guidance before and during your studies.
Year 1 Fees 2020/21: £3,050*
*course fees may be subject to increase in subsequent academic years.
Please note fees are made payable directly to the University of Wolverhampton.
For tuition and accommodation fees please visit www.thecollege.co.uk/international/courses/tuition-fees and our International Operations team can offer you advice and guidance before and during your studies.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- Teaching Experience Portfolio
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Issues in Post Compulsory Education and Training
- Action Research
- Coaching and Support