What courses can I do after this?
You may want to progress to a higher level catering apprenticeship.
To do this course you should have...
Maths and English GCSE grade 2 or above or Functional Skills level 1
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
No training cost to the apprentice
There may be costs for chef whites and knife kit, unless covered by the employer
- How to maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene
· How to ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications and recipes.
· Producing food, meeting portion controls, and budgetary constraints
· Adapting and producing dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements
· follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation
· Using specialist kitchen equipment
· Communicating internally and externally with customers and colleagues
· Personal development activities
Various start dates throughout the year