What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of your Certificate in Marine Electrical Systems, Engineering and Maintenance, you can progress in your chosen career.
To do this course you should have...
Previous experience or knowledge within the marine industry, and/or an electrical/mechanical discipline.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
£1758.75 per year
To gain the Marine Electrical Engineering Qualification you will work towards the following components:
- 301 Safe & effective working in the marine industry
- 303 Principles of marine construction & components
- 312 Principles of marine electrical engineering
- 309 Installation and repair of marine engines
On completion of the above units you will be awarded the C&G 2463-03 Level 3 Certificate in Marine Electrical Systems, Engineering and Maintenance.
More about the course
This is a two year programme covered one evening a week.
Course cost are per year.