What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this Apprenticeship you could progress to another Apprenticeship or full time course at BPC, or work full time within the industry.
To do this course you should have...
You must be employed to undertake an Apprenticeship (we could help you with this if you aren't currently employed in this sector). You will need to show a strong commitment to pursuing a career in the hospitality sector. You will ideally have maths and English grade 2/D or above. We can also accept Level 1 Functional Skills. All applicants for Apprenticeship training will be required to attend an interview and assessment.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
NB - If you leave after the first four weeks, you/your employer will be liable to pay the full fees for the remainder of the academic year. You are also liable to repay any assisted funding you have recieved (This includes any uniform/travel assistance)
To gain the full Apprenticeship the content will include:
- Functional Skills Maths L1
- Functional Skills English L1
- Working towards English & Maths L2
Core Knowledge & Behaviours Include:
- Customer care, service & expectations
- Appreciation of the business vision & values
- Work ethics of time-management, attendance & personal presentation
- Recognise legislative responsibilities
- Communicate accurately & effectively
- Effective teamwork
Choice of ONE of the following Specialist area:
- Food & Beverage Service
- Food Production
The core of this program will be delivered in a modular format at College and then using your chosen specialism within your workplace.
Hours of attendance and start date will be confirmed at interview or enrolment.