What courses can I do after this?
The HNC and HND Computing programme is highly valued by employers and has both national and international recognition. Students can also use the qualification to proceed to the next level of study, e.g.complete the final stages of a full degree in Computing.
To do this course you should have...
- Fours GCSE's at grade A* to C , (or grade 4 or above in the newly reformed GCSE grading) to include Maths and English or equivalent qualification plus
- Two A Levels or an equivalent Level 3 qualification e.g BTEC National Diploma NVQ3 or
- An Access to Higher Education Diploma
The fee associated with the first year (HNC) September 2020 is £3350
Year 1 (HNC – Higher National Certificate):
- Programming (15 credits)
- Networking (15 credits)
- Professional Practice (15 credits)
- Database Design and Development (15 credits)
- Security (15 credits)
- Managing a Successful Computing Project (15 credits)
- Software Development Lifecycles (15 credits)
- Web Design Developments (15 credits)
Year 2 – (HND - Higher National Diploma)
- Computing Research Project (30 credits)
- Business Intelligence (15 credits)
- Advanced Programming (15 credits)
- Application Development (15 credits)
- Artificial Intelligence (15 credits)
- Information Security Management (15 credits)
- Network Security (15 credits)
More about the course
Venue: To be confirmed.
Applications-Please contact the course administrator on +44(0)1202 205649 or:
The Higher Education Unit +44(0)1202 205180 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The college reserves the right to make changes to the information given, including the addition, withdrawal, re-location or restructuring of courses.