What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this Advance Apprenticeship in Heating and Ventilation (Level 3). You could also progress in your chosen career through the accredited certification scheme (ACS).
To do this course you should have...
Entrants should possess GCSE's in English, maths and a Science based subject at grades A to C. It is strongly recommended that entrants have completed an Apprenticeship in Domestic Heating & Ventilation at level 2 prior to commencing an Advanced Apprenticeship. All applicants for Apprenticeship training will be required to attend an assessment and interview.
To gain the full Apprenticeship you will work towards the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 in Domestic Heating and Ventilation
- Technical certificate Level 3 Domestic Heating and Ventilation
- Key Skills in Application of Number Level 2
- Communication Level 2
- IT Level 1
The NVQ qualification is work-related and will relate specifically to your job role. Mandatory units include:
- 001 Maintaining the Safe Working Environment for HVACR Activities
- 002 Maintain Effective Working Relationships
- 003 Contribute to the Improvement of Business Products and Services for HVACR
- 006 Plan heating and Ventilation work activities.
- 007 Install complex heating and ventilation systems and components