What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
To carry out this qualification you will need to maintain effective health, safety and hygiene throughout your work.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Please call 01202 205205 or email email@example.com
Students who may require assistance with the cost of the course should view the financial support section of this website.
A basic kit will be required, approximately £100.
Uniform: Black trousers (not jeans or leggings) black long sleeved top or T-shirt and flat black shoes.
- Eye Tinting Treatments: Start your journey learning new eye enhancement skills or improving your previous knowledge/skills.
- Taught: In a classroom within a hands-on Realistic Beauty environment, complete with P.P.E, and current sterilisation Covid-19 measures in place. You will be working on each other in the class.
- Learn: The chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, Health and Safety and the techniques how to give enhanced eyelashes and brows by tinting and shaping with tweezer.
- Perfect For: Anyone wanting to learn a new skill to be able to treat family and friends or for retraining previous skills.
- Achievement: A full days training between 9.30-12.30pm and 1-5pm with a College certificate on completion of your training.
- Prior Knowledge: You must come into college 72 hours before the course to have a patch test.
February 23rd 2022 9:30am-5pm.
More about the course
Here at The College we have a reputation for offering excellent skills training. Our lecturers are professionals in their chosen fields, with sound experience, knowledge and expertise.
You will have access to well equipped commercial beauty salons situated at our Lansdowne campus in central Bournemouth.