What courses can I do after this?
Progression at The College onto a related BTEC National Subsidiary / Extended Diploma or to employment or Apprenticeship traning with continued part time study.
To do this course you should have...
You will require a minimum of 4 GCSE's including English, Maths and Science at grades 9 - 4 (formally A* to C) and one other GCSE at grade 9 - 3.
What about work experience?
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The course is made up of the following units:
• The Engineering World
• Investigating and Engineered Product
• Interpreting and using Engineering Information
• Mathematics for Engineering
• Health and Safety in Engineering
• Electronic Circuit and Construction
• Engineering Design
• Vehicle Electrical Systems
• Operating an Efficient Workplace
You will also study Functional Skills at an appropriate level and will learn through a combination of practical activities and theory lessons.
More about the course
There will be a £100 materials fee at enrolment