What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this Apprenticeship you could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship, such as Customer Service Specialist, Business Administrator or Team Leader/Supervisor. You could also move into a different type of role, such as marketing or IT.
To do this course you should have...
You will need to have mathematics and English GCSEs grade D/3 or above (or equivalent) and be willing to learn.
An interest in Customer Service and representing your employer professionally
- Reliability and flexibility
- The ability to work in a team as well as on your own, self-motivated
- Good organisation, communication and computer skills
- Being able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Commitment to learning
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The course will cover:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
Enabling you to develop skills in:
- Interpersonal: learning how to use questioning and listening skills
- Communication: using appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Influencing: providing clear information to inform customers
- Personal organisation: how to organise yourself and your workload to meet deadlines
- Dealing with customer challenges: learning tools to maintain communication and help resolve customer needs
- Functional Skills in Maths and/or English at Level 2 (if not already achieved)
Various start dates available.