What courses can I do after this?
Management or CIPD Level 7.
To do this course you should have...
Degree level of education or have attended a pre course assessment (on line or in person, depending guidelines in respect of Covid-19).
Total fees: £2260.00
Three core units:
- · Developing Professional Practice
- · Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
- · Using Information in Human Resources
Plus five additional units:
- · Resourcing and Talent Planning
- · Employee Engagement
- · Employment Law
- · Improving Organisational Performance
- · Managing the Human Resource Function
There are several entry points on to this programme. Please contact us for details.
More about the course
Workshop alongside formal tuition sessions and the ability to meet and network with like minded HR practitioners.