What courses can I do after this?
You will gain HE credits at levels 4 & 5 that will enable you to progress to a degree award. The course is designed to meet all SVUK and LLUK requirements.
Possibility of progression to a BA Post-Compulsory Education or a Masters Degree.
To do this course you should have...
- Usually 2 A Level passes or equivalent in a specialist subject. However, if applicants show an ability to study, formal qualifications may not be required.
- English and Maths at Level 2 / GCSE grade C or above.
- Applicants must be a teacher, trainer, and/or instructor currently working in post-14 education, with a minimum of 60 teaching hours over each year. A total of 120 hours for the duration of the course.
International entry requirements
If you are not from an English Language speaking country, you will need to have a minimum of UKVI IELTS 6.0. We accept a wide range of academic qualifications awarded overseas and use the UK NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centre) guidelines for international comparisons. For tuition and accommodation fees please visit www.thecollege.co.uk/international/courses/tuition-fees and our International Operations team can offer you advice and guidance before and during your studies.
Year 1 Fees 2020/21: £3,050*
*course fees may be subject to increase in subsequent academic years.
Please note fees are made payable directly to the University of Wolverhampton.
For tuition and accommodation fees please visit www.thecollege.co.uk/international/courses/tuition-fees and our International Operations team can offer you advice and guidance before and during your studies.
The qualification is awarded by University of Wolverhampton. Content includes but is not limited to:
- Teaching Experience Portfolio
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Issues in Post Compulsory Education and Training
- Action Research
- Coaching and Support