What courses can I do after this?
There are a variety of possibilities to progress to on successful completion of this course of study including
- L3 BTEC Business (2 Yr )
- L3 Business Sales and Marketing ( one year course )
- L3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- L3 AAT Accounting Apprenticeship
- L3 Marketing Apprenticship
- University dependent on UCAS points at the time of application
What jobs can I get?
There are a wide range of career opportunities with this study programme, such as Business Administration, Customer Service, Call centres, and Digital Marketing.
To do this course you should have...
You will require a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades 9 - 4 (formerly A*- D) which need to include English and Maths.
What about work experience?
As part of this study programme, you will participate in a work experience placement that is relevant to your studies. The College will support and help find placement employers but you are encouraged to seek your own placement employer. Your work placement could be anywhere from 10 days to 45.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
This is a one-year study programme, whereby you will study 4 mandatory units, as follows:
- Unit 1 Understand the customer service environment
- Unit 2 Principles of Business
- Unit 3 Understand how to resolve customers' problems and complaints
- Unit 4 Understand customers and customer retention
You will also study 3 additional units, as follows:
- Unit 9 Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Unit 10 Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 12 Understand how to use social media tools and channels.
This course will start in September 2021, days and times to be advised
More about the course
You will be offered lots of support and encouragement with your studies, by our dedicated teaching team of industry experts. As a full-time student, you will have the continuous support of a Personal Development Tutor as well as an Academic Tutor and will receive ongoing one to one tutorials. Your Personal Development Tutor will review your progress towards the achievement of your main qualification aim and help you deal with any personal and academic issues that may occur.