What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this career development course The College would like to congratulate you and hope that you would recommend it to others in your industry. If you would like information on any of our other career or personal development courses please contact the helpline.
To do this course you should have...
To join this course no formal qualifications are required, however you should be practically minded.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
You will need to provide safety boots and overalls which you will need to bring with you each week.
The course introduces welding machine familiarisation in MIG and maintenance procedures.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Work safely with the process they have chosen
- Identify and assemble the equipment necessary to work with their chosen process
- Carry out welding to a higher standard than their existing skill level
- Identify process technique deficiencies
- Identify welding defects
More about the course
Please ensure you bring safety boots and an overall with you each week.