What courses can I do after this?
Learners who have completed this course will be awarded 3 credits towards the Diploma in Education and Training (DET).
To do this course you should have...
It is preferred that you have a minimum Level 3 qualification in your own area of specialism and hold a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths.
There are no requirements for teaching practice during this course.
Fees: £397.00 for 2021/22
Please note that this is a full cost course and is not eligible for funding or finance.
During the course there is an expectation of the following:
- Learners will have an initial assessment of literacy, numeracy and ICT
- There will be 60 guided learning hours - 30 classroom based, 30 hours self study
- The learner will receive tutorial support throughout the course
The course will cover the following core areas, amongst others:
- Review appropriate teaching and learning approaches in the specialist area
- Demonstrate session planning skills
- Discuss the delivery of inclusive sessions which motivate learners
The next course should start on Thursday 13th January 2022 and will run on a Thursday morning from 9:30 am-12:30pm for 10 weeks (with a one week break for half term) at North Road in Poole.
More about the course
The next course should start on Thursday 13th January 2022 and will run on a Thursday morning from 9:30am-12:30pm for 10 weeks (with a one week break for half term) at North Road in Poole.
Fees for 2021/22 - £397
For further details on how to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org