What courses can I do after this?
Further skills development could come from our Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager degree apprenticeship.
To do this course you should have...
48 UCAS points (e.g. 3 Bs at A-Level, PPP or above on an extended diploma) with maths and English at level 2 or above.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
A combination of off and on the job training that allows you to put into practise knowledge learned in the classroom, covering:
- Stakeholder management
- Consolidated planning
- Budgeting and cost control
- Business case and benefits management
- Resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Contract management and procurement
- Project context
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Effective and appropriate communication
- Drive for results
- Integrity, ethics, compliance and professionalism
Apprentices will also achieve an APM Project Management Qualification.
Variable start dates, contact 01202 205500 for more information.
More about the course
Successful completion will lead to an internationally recognised Project Management Qualification and Membership of the Association for Project Management (APM).