What courses can I do after this?
What this could support an application for:
Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage
Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning
FdSc Health, Nutrition and Exercise Science
To do this course you should have...
There are no specific entry requirements.
• There is an element of communication involved (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
• Performing sports massage is a physical activity and learners will need to be fit enough to carry this out.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
|There is an Advanced Learner Loan available for this course.|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to:
• Assess clients and construct a sports massage treatment plan.
• Understand the principles of soft tissue dysfunction.
• Understand how to determine the appropriate techniques for specific clients.
• Apply a range of sports massage techniques and understand their effects on the body
4th October 2022 - 13th December 2022
Duration: 10 weeks
Tuesday & Thursday 16:30 - 19:30
More about the course
Please note there will be an element of this course that is delivered through distance/online learning.