Helping you to discover your future
The College’s School Liaison officer can help school leavers to achieve their goals.
The School Liaison officer at The College works closely with schools to help young people make informed decisions about their future.
We can talk about 16-18 and Degree Level options on offer at The College, give advice on the application process, and generally offer guidance to allow young learners to progress with their education.
The College works with schools in Bournemouth, Poole and the surrounding areas.
- Presentations/Talks – to whole year groups or smaller classroom sized groups if preferred
- Workshops – on student life, finance, CVs and subject specific areas etc.
- Careers Fairs – set up a stand at your Careers Fair with the possibility of bringing curriculum areas with us. A great opportunity for the children to talk to us about their future career plans and discuss courses to help them fulfil their aspirations.
- Attendance at parents/options/post 16 evenings – for parents and children to talk to us about progression to post 16 or Degree Level
- Lunch time drop in - setting up a stand in the lunch hall or library, the children can pick up information, and ask any questions they may have about post 16/Higher Education, entry requirements, open events etc.
- Mock Interviews – we understand the importance of mock interviews at any age, and are therefore more than happy to attend as an interviewer.
We are more than happy to discuss your requirements, and look forward to hearing from you. If you are a school leaver or parent please take a look at our advice and guidance area.
Please contact our Schools Liaison team to book any of our activities.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01202 205194