Important Enrolment Week Information
Find out when you should be enrolling
Welcome to The College! We're really excited to be welcoming our students to our enrolment event. Here you can find more information about enrolling with us.
When and where should I enrol?
Just applied to The College?
If you've only just applied and haven't got your enrolment time yet don't worry. If your interview is Monday 5th September or beyond, and you're offered a place, then you'll be able to enrol on your interview date.
Lansdowne Enrolment Week 2017
Location: Main Hall
Subjects enrolling include:
- Sixth Form
- Access to HE - Humanities and Social Work
- Public Services
- Business and Finance
- Digital and Computing
- Late enrolment - 12 -6.00pm
- Travel and Tourism
- Hospitality and Catering
North Road Enrolment Week 2017
Location: Digital Design Centre
- Painting and Decorating
- Art and Design
- Design and Media
- Performing Arts
- Health and Social Care
- Access to Higher Education - Health Professions, Forensics, Science and Music
- Electronics and CBE
- Engineering, Welding and Key Stage 4 and 5
- Motor Vehicle, Marine and Composites
- Access to Computing
- ICT, Computing and Coding
- Foundation - Adult Classroom
- Foundation - Pre-Vocational Programme
- Foundation - SLDD
What do I need to bring with me?
Please ensure you have with you originals (not copies) of:
- Proof of identity - your birth certificate, passport or driving license
- GCSE and/or certificates from previous qualifications
- Payment for any college fees
- A pen and paper to make any notes
By now you should have confirmed with us the day and date that you will be enrolling. If for any reason you haven't, or if you need to change this, contact us immediately on 01202 205680 or email email@example.com.
If you have any queries please see the Frequently Asked Questions section.