The College PartnershipsA strong reputation for links with overseas educational institutions
The College has developed a strong reputation for its work abroad which involves assisting overseas universities and colleges to develop qualifications, improve teaching performance and help develop management and administration systems.
In the past five years alone we have worked with educational institutions in over 10 different countries.
Here are just a few of them:
- Kyoto Gakuen Junior and Senior High School, Japan
- Osaka Jogakuin College / University, Japan
- Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
- Sungkyul University, South Korea
- Woosong College, South Korea
- Kuben School, Norway
- Fyristaakaallen School, Norway
- Tangen School, Norway
- DuocUC, Chile
- Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Education, Brazil
The College is also experienced in bidding for funding which supports staff and student exchange.
In association with UK Universities
The College offers full-time BSc Degrees and Foundation Degrees in association with Bournemouth University and AUB. We also offer Higher National Diploma programmes.
The two-year Foundation Degrees and Higher National Diplomas provide either:
- direct access to the final year Bachelors Degree at a UK university
- or the one-year Honours Top-Up at The College
They include personal tutorials and support for study skills. International students with appropriate academic qualifications and IELTS 6.0-6.5 can enter these programmes directly.
A full list of courses, entry requirements and fees can be found at The College website www.thecollege.co.uk/higher-education/courses-we-offer