The Work Programme
In partnership with Working Links, Bournemouth & Poole College are now delivering the Governments new Work Programme.
The aim of the programme is to help unemployed adults between the ages of 18 and 65 into sustainable employment.
The candidates on the programme will have qualifications ranging from degree level to no qualifications at all – and anything in between. Some will have a lot of experience in the work place and others very little
This is good news for many employers as it means that we are able to provide a cost effective recruitment method that has many advantages for you as an employer.
- Our recruitment service is free.
- Have your chosen candidate for a short period, without pay, before paid employment commences.
- One named point of contact within the college
- The college Employment Coordinator can pre-sift any candidates to match your criteria and arrange interviews with any candidates you would like to meet.
- No more wasting time on candidates who don’t turn up for their job interview or are not interested in the job!
- Save money on advertising your vacancies.
- For urgent vacancies, we can often supply a candidate in a very short space of time.
- Employers can liaise with the Employment coordinator if there are any problems after employment has commenced.
For more information, please contact
Shelley Collins, Employment Coordinator, Bournemouth & Poole College, North Road, Poole.
Tel: 01202 205375 Mob: 07803 210331 Email: email@example.com
Sue Plater, Employment Coordinator, Bournemouth & PooleCollege, Lansdowne Campus, Meyrick, Road, Bournemouth.
Tel: 01202 205924 Mob: 07803 210365 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org