|Course Code||Start Date||Location||Costs: 16-18||Costs: 19+||Costs: 19+ (con.)||24+ Loan||Enquire||Apply|
9 am - 4.30pm attendance. March 2013 - date to be confirmed
A one day course that will give you an insight into the role of the Project Manager.
During this one day workshop you will:
- To understand the project management function
- To understand the importance project teams
- To understand and use project management tools and techniques, particularly PERT diagrams, risk management.
- To improve project planning especially estimating time realistically
- To improve project team problem solving
There are no formal entry requirements.
Progress monitoring is informal with continuous assessment throughout the day.
You may wish to attend further business skills or management development workshops
There are no fee reductions available for this course.