NEBOSH - Module C
NEBOSH courses are widely recognised as industry standard for Health & Safety professionals.
- General workplace issues
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Workplace fire risk assessment
- The storage, handling and processing of dangerous substances
- Work equipment
- Machinery safety
- Mechanical safety
- Electrical safety
- Safety in construction and demolition
- Environmental pollution and waste management
- Relevant statutory provisions
To apply for this course you must be a holder of a Level 3 qualification in Occupational Safety and Health NEBOSH (Certificate), NEBOSH Level 3 or equivalent.
There is an externally set exam at the end of this course.
The Diploma consists of 3 study modules (A, B and C) and an assignment (D). The study modules are independent of each other and do not have to be taken in sequence. Module D can only be attempted once the study modules have been successfully completed.
This course costs £1,200.00 which includes course book, exam entry fees and NEBOSH registration.