NEBOSH - Module B
NEBOSH courses are widely recognised as industry standard for Health & Safety professionals.
- General aspects of occupational health and hygiene
- Principles of toxicology and epidemiology
- Chemical agents - evaluating risk
- Hazardous substances - evaluating risk
- Hazardous substances - preventing and protective measures
- Hazardous substances - monitoring and maintenance of control measures
- Biological agents
- Physical agents 1 - noise and vibration
- Physical agents 2 - radiation and thermal environment
- Psycho-social agents
- Ergonomic agents
- Relevant statutory provisions
To apply for this course you must be a holder of a Level 3 qualification in Occupational Safety and Health NEBOSH (Certificate), NEBOSH Level 3 or equivalent.
There is an exam that is taken at the end of the course.
The Diploma consists of 3 study modules (A, B and C) and an assignment (D). The study modules are independent of each other and do not have to be taken in sequence. Module D can only be attempted once the study modules have been successfully completed.
This course costs £1,200.00 which includes course book, exam entry fees and NEBOSH registration.