Creating the Right Impression
9 a m - 4.30 p m attendance. 9th November 2012
This one day course aims to teach you the techniques to deal with difficult customers, to understand different behaviours and to identify opportunities for promoting good customer care. It will enable you to gain confidence to deal with difficult situations, recognise different types of behaviour and respond accordingly.
The programme covers:
- Identifying different types of people and why they behave the way to do
- Exploring why it is important to handle complaints effectively
- Identifying opportunities arising from customer complaints
- Utilising appropriate techniques to help when dealing with difficult customers
- Compiling a list of Do's and Don'ts for difficult situations
This is suitable for anyone in a customer service role.
You will be continually assessed throughout the day.
You may wish to attend further one day professional courses such as Customer Care & Customer Service and Telephone Techniques.