CMI Diploma in Management & Leadership - Level 5 (WBL)
Start date can be at any time of the year and hours of attendance are flexible.
The programme is aimed at existing line managers who can demonstrate real evidence of their competence in the workplace. Visit http://www.managers.org.uk to find out about more about the Chartered Management Institute.
The level 5 Management is suitable for line managers. This Diploma helps managers provide effective leadership and direction in their area of responsibility, plan and develop operational changes and contribute to problem solving and decision making.
- Develop and evaluate operational plans for own area of responsibility
- Provide leadership and direction for own area of responsibility
- Plan change in own area of responsibility
- Work productively with colleagues and stake holders
- Monitor and review business processes
- Support learning and development within own area of responsibility
- Plan and manage a project
- Manage a programme of complementary projects
No previous formal qualifications are necessary, although you will need to have an appropriate job role in order to generate evidence.
These awards are achieved by bench-marking your performance in the workplace against national standards of best practice.
Successful completion can lead to the Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership, or the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, further professional studies or career progression.
Please contact 01202 205220 for further details.